- Sun, Aug 22Livingston CountyAug 22, 2:00 PM CDTLivingston County, Mantle Rock Rd, Kentucky 42081, USAHooper's will be leading a day hike at Mantle Rock Trail, it is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Smithland, Kentucky that features a natural arch and is good for all skill levels. We will meet near Mantle Rock Rd, Smithland, KY 42081 ( 37.358609, -88.421689 ) in the gravel circl
- Sat, Aug 21PaducahAug 21, 10:00 AM CDTPaducah, 219 Broadway St, Paducah, KY 42001, USA(Canceled due to rain) Downtown Bike Ride starts at Hooper's Outdoor Center at 10 AM. Ride will go along flood wall towards the Greenway trail, exits through Noble Park and circles back to Hooper's on Madison Street. View the route here https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1581253
- Sat, Mar 28Hooper's Outdoor CenterMar 28, 2020, 10:30 AMHooper's Outdoor Center, 219 Broadway St, Paducah, KY 42001, USAStarting at Hooper's, we will ride the Greenway trail on our way to the McCracken County Pumptrack. From there, we will double back and take a ride around Stewart Nelson park, by the Skateboard Park, and around Bob Noble Park. We will ride the Greenway trail back to Hooper's.
- Sat, Mar 21Hooper's Outdoor CenterMar 21, 2020, 11:00 AMHooper's Outdoor Center, 219 Broadway St, Paducah, KY 42001, USAGet hands on experience and learn how to change a flat tire, fix a loose or broken chain, how to take off your front wheel for easier transport, common and easy ways to carry you bicycle on your vehicle, city rules and regulations for riding on public streets and more!
- Sat, Feb 08219 Broadway StFeb 08, 2020, 10:00 AM219 Broadway St, 219 Broadway St, Paducah, KY 42001, USAMantle Rock Trail is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Smithland, Kentucky. Mantle Rock is the largest freestanding arch east of the Mississippi River, towering 188 feet long and 30 feet high. The bluffs of which Mantle Rock is a part also boast rock overhangs, honeycomb formatio